Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Wingwear,
1. User Account, Password, and Security
If You use the Platform, you shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Display Name and Password and you shall be responsible for all activities that occur under your Display Name and Password. You agree that if you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we shall have the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate or block access of your membership on the Platform. You agree to immediately notify Wingwear of any unauthorized use/breach of your password or account and ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session.
2. Services Offered
3. User Conduct and Rules on the Platform
You agree, undertake and confirm that Your use of the Platform shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
• We shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
• Belongs to another person and to which we do not have any right to
• Is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever.
• Is misleading in any way
• Involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters", or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming"
• Promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous • Infringes upon or violates any rights including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person's name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity
• Contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page) • Provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses • Contains video, photographs, or images of another person (with a minor or an adult).
• Tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Platform or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Platform or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users • Interferes with another USER's use and enjoyment of the Platform or any other individual's User and enjoyment of similar services.
• Infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party's trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen products.
• Violates any law for the time being in force.
• Threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
• Shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading.
A User may be considered fraudulent or loss to business due to fraudulent activity if any of the following scenarios are met:
• Users doesn't reply to the payment verification mail sent by Wingwear.
• Users fails to produce adequate documents during the payment details verification.
• Misuse of another Users's phone/email.
• Users uses invalid address, email and phone no.
• Overuse of a voucher code • Use of a special voucher not tagged to the email ID used.
• Users returns the wrong product.
• Users refuses to pay for an order.
• Users involved in the snatch and run of any order.
• Miscellaneous activities conducted with the sole intention to cause loss to business/revenue to Wingwear.
• User with a very high return rate.
• Repeated request for monetary compensation for fake/used order.
Wingwear may cancel any order that classify as 'Bulk Orders'/'Fraud orders' under certain criteria at any stage of the product delivery. An order can be classified as 'Bulk Order'/'Fraud Order' if it meets with the below mentioned criteria, and any additional criteria as defined by Wingwear.
• Products ordered are not for self-consumption but for commercial resale.
• Multiple orders placed for same product at the same address, depending on the product category.
• Bulk quantity of the same product ordered.
• Invalid address given in order details.
• Any malpractice used to place the order.
• Any promotional voucher used for placing the 'Bulk Order' may not be refunded.
• Any order placed using a technological glitch/loophole.
You shall not use the Platform for any unlawful and fraudulent purposes, which may cause annoyance and inconvenience and abuses any policy and rules of the company and interrupt or causes to interrupt, damages the use by other Users of Wingwear.
You shall not use any false e-mail address, impersonates any person or entity, or otherwise misleads Wingwear by sharing multiple address and phone numbers or transacting with malafide intentions.
You shall not use any "deep-link", "page-scrape", "robot", "spider" or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Platform or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Platform or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Platform. We reserve Our right to bar any such activity. You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Platform, or any other systems or networks connected to the Platform or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Platform, by hacking, password "mining" or any other illegitimate means.
You may not pretend that You are, or that You represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity. From time to time, You shall be responsible for providing information relating to the products or services proposed to be sold by You. In this connection, You undertake that all such information shall be accurate in all respects.
You shall not exaggerate or over emphasize the attributes of such products or services so as to mislead other Users in any manner.
You shall not engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, other Users of the Platform to buy or sell any products or services, including, but not limited to, products or services related to that being displayed on the Platform or related to us.
Wingwear hereby disclaims any guarantees of exactness as to the finish, appearance, size, color etc., of the final Product as ordered by the User. Wingwear Return & Exchange Policy offers you the option to return or exchange items purchased on Wingwear within the return/exchange period.
We view protection of Your privacy as a very important principle. We understand clearly that You and Your Personal Information is one of Our most important assets.
Personal Information Wingwear may collect: name, gender, age, images, contact/ postal address, telephone, email id, nationality and content.
Financial Information: credit/ debit card details including card number and expiry date in encrypted form, details for net banking services and Wallet services. Please be advised that Wingwear ensures the highest degree of data security, while encrypting as per the guidelines specified by Payment Cards Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
Payment and Account Information: Your account history with us including (without limitation) all billing information and communications, payment history etc. We maintain this in encrypted form on secure servers. However, your transactions details may be preserved by Wingwear for purposes of tax or regulatory compliance.
Transactional Information: Order ID, transactional history (other than banking details) about your e-commerce activities on Wingwear.
User IDs: Your usernames, passwords, email addresses, contacts, account including third-party accounts and other security-related information used by you in relation to our Services.
Stored Information: Data either created by you or by a third party and which you wish to store on our servers such as image files, documents etc.
Note: You acknowledge that, we will only disclose your information in an aggregated form which is not capable of being used or interpreted in such a manner as to identify you.
Applicable law and procedure. We collect and store your Correspondence Information to: (a) comply with our obligations under law and (b) monitor your use of our Services in order to ensure your compliance with our Terms of Service.
Note: However, as effective as encryption technology is, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply won't be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. Any transmission of information by you to our Platform is at your own risk. We recommend that you do not disclose your password to anyone.
We only collect your Personal Information to conduct our business and to enable us to deliver and improve our services. We do not for any reason whatsoever sell your Correspondence Information to any third party or otherwise trade on it.
Wingwear may suspend or terminate your use of the Wingwear or any Service if it believes, in its sole and absolute discretion that you have infringed, breached, violated, abused, or unethically manipulated or exploited any term of these Terms of Service or anyway otherwise acted unethically. Notwithstanding anything in this clause, these Terms of Service will survive indefinitely unless and until Wingwear chooses to terminate them.
If You or Wingwear terminates your use of the Platform or any Service, Wingwear may delete any content or other materials relating to your use of the Service and Wingwear will have no liability to you or any third party for doing so. However, your transactions details may be preserved by Wingwear for purposes of tax or regulatory compliance.
If You use any false e-mail address or use the portal for any unlawful and fraudulent purposes, which may cause annoyance and inconvenience and abuses any policy and rules of the company or mislead Wingwear by sharing multiple address and phone numbers or transacting with malafide intentions then Wingwear reserves the right to refuse access to the portal, terminate accounts including any linked accounts without notice to you.
You acknowledge and undertake that you are accessing the services on the Platform and transacting at your own risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transactions through Wingwear.
You shall ensure that the mobile number(s), e-mail address and/or other details provided by You to Wingwear are true, accurate and in use, at the time of the online retail transaction. Any liability, consequence or claim arising on account of any incorrect or outdated information provided by the end customer to, same shall solely be borne by the affected end customer. Wingwear shall not be liable to verify the accuracy and/or correctness of the information so provided by such customer.
The images of the products shown are for visual representation only and may vary from the actual product.
Customers are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their mobile phones, e-mail accounts and passwords.
The prices of the product may vary during and after the Offer is over. Thereby Wingwear shall not be held liable for such difference in the price of the product as they are offered by specific time.
6. Return Policy
At Wingwear, we are focused to deliver whatever commitment we make in a timely manner. We look forward to make every single purchase at Wingwear as delightful as possible. And that’s what makes our return and exchange policy user-friendly.
Items must be returned within 15 days of receiving your order.
Please fill out the Return form and place it in your parcel.
NOTE: Original shipping charges are non-refundable. You are responsible for postage costs of returning the items.
You can use a courier of your preference. However, we urge you to kindly use a reputed courier company for the same. Also, make sure to obtain a proof of postage or a tracking number. We are not responsible if your parcel gets lost or damaged on its way.
Our mailing address is : email@example.com
We make 100% sure that the products being delivered to our customers are genuine and perfect. However, in very unlikely event if the products sent are damaged/ faulty, we will pay for all the reverse shipment charges and the coupon code will be equal to Price of Product + Reverse shipment charge.